noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

fancy fingers

jewels
I want one in every color! I might even wear two to a finger if I were feeling crazy. Ever since subscribing to Lisa Eldridge on YouTube, I am obsessed with finding rings like hers (albeit less expensive). I found two sources, Robindira Unsworth, who makes all of the horizontal rings, and Pradman, who does the vertical ones. These are all sterling with gold vermeil and precious/semi-precious jewels. I think Lisa's are probably solid gold. A girl's gotta start somewhere!
Perfect gift for bridesmaids, by the way.

3 comments:

Laura on 2:59 PM

I love these! I'd wear one on every finger if I could afford them!

artdecodiamonds on 9:04 PM

Love the rings.... very sweet!

French Style Furniture on 11:19 AM

Beautiful! I want one!!!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook