noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

happy feet

bandoshoeclips
Leaving you for the week with these adorable shoe clips from Ban.do whom you may know from posts such as this. Via Oh Joy!
Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be raking leaves, planting bulbs and celebrating this week's major milestone of having reached my -15 lb goal since I started WW in September. I am at this very moment wearing size 4 pants. They are a big 4 but the tag says 4, and I couldn't be happier about it. Just in time for Thanksgiving! Three cheers for a solid week of skinny jeans!

6 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} on 9:25 PM

pretty!

Mandie on 1:10 AM

Love the shoes, totally cute way to spice up your wedding with your personality!

-M
www.samanthalouisedesign.com

Unknown on 12:59 PM

Very pretty. And congrats on the WW. You have inspired me. I joined 2 weeks ago, and down 5 pounds. Although I may have really botched up my points this birthday weekend. oh well...

Fran AmenĂ¡bar Ch. on 2:18 PM

Nice shoes!
It's one of the best news one can have to know that to have lost some weight! I did also lost a a little bit, I stoped having dinner because in Chile we are use to have dinner too late, and that is a very bad habit.

Well, good luck!

Perth wedding videographery on 3:04 AM

Very cute fantastic shoe clip. i love it

Carla Fedje on 1:03 PM

Seriously cute. I need to find something like this when we thaw out up here!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook