noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

the beez neez

beezneez
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Niko slept for 6.5 hours straight last night! Not a peep out of him. This might not sound like a big deal to you, but for me, HUGE. We are hoping this trend continues so that we can be humans again and sleep for more than 2.5 hours at a time. Yay for small victories!
In other news, check out this adorable paper cut! My sister sent me a link last Friday, and I thought it would be a perfect wedding present (for you or from you, whichever). From Made by Julene.

4 comments:

brooke @ claremont road on 10:34 PM

I rarely feel well rested with even 8.5 hours of sleep. I'm in quite a bit of trouble when motherhood comes my way, aren't I??

mylyn wood on 12:41 PM

I envy you! My son didn't start sleeping more than 1.5 hrs at a time til he was 4 months old. I'm so happy for you! And I LOVE this paper cut out. Oh, so cute.

Lisa on 11:57 PM

this design is amazing!

Mauryn on 4:07 PM

Awesome that you got some good sleep in :)...Don't have any babies yet,but have taken care of enough to know how crazy that goes :)...Enjoy the peaceful moments.
Also wanted to say how cool this idea is with the whole paper cutting . Very Creative...I am getting Ideas :)...Love it!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook