noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

not as random as it may seem...

pysanky
Maybe it's because I'm a total pattern junkie, maybe I just like eggs. Not sure. I have always been fascinated with the egg decorating traditions of Eastern Europe and the patterns and symbols used there. Some of the colors and symbols are actually meant for weddings, to symbolize union, fidelity and eternity. What a unique gift! These beautiful eggs are from Pysanky Panky.

3 comments:

Sjn on 7:23 PM

My daughter is preggers too! Come over and check out my baby inspired posts on both of my blogs!

edytaphoto on 5:16 PM

totally reminds me of my grandma's (babcia's) house!! love them too!

Anonymous on 6:38 AM

wonderful egg art. how are they colored.

MARIA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Mackenzie's Sketchbook