noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

quirky is the new black

apezoppa
These grabbed my attention from the front page of Etsy this morning, and I thought they might make a quirky statement as part of an attendant's ensemble or even your own. I love the hat-like quality of the polka-dot one, it's so fun! It says: "Take myself too seriously? Never!". Hard times call for fun accessories. This is my new mantra.
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was a whirlwind of driving, adorable babies, and making sure the dog didn't pee on anything that wasn't ours. I'm sure we had a great time, but it went by so fast! I need more weekend!

2 comments:

Hannah Vokes - Director of iced on 9:50 AM

Ooh I love these!

justhappilyeverafter on 8:29 PM

Very fun!

--
Just Happily Ever After
http://justhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Mackenzie's Sketchbook