noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

a bowl full of good fortune...

fortunecookies
... just what every newlywed couple needs! I'm off to my good friends' wedding in Vermont this weekend. We are planning an awesome time, rain or shine. I have had wedding gifts on the brain lately because of all the weddings I've been attending, but these would make equally cute favors. I just love the look of a bowl full of them! Enjoy your weekends everyone and keep your fingers crossed for clear skies in Vermont Friday night!

9 comments:

Giggles on 1:52 AM

Oh my goodness! I love the whole shop! Can I please to decorate my house with that stuff?

Bridechka on 8:59 AM

These are really cute!

rachel♥jo on 9:51 AM

LOVE these... I just linked a post to yours. Hopefully my bridesmaid readers will get the hint!

Tara [at] Pacific Wedding Guide on 5:05 PM

Our Hawaii brides would love these!

lily on 2:15 AM

I like your blog very much and want to link exchange with you, my blog is http://shopsonlineblog.blogspot.com/ ,let me know if you like this idea. My email networking@emitations.com. Thank you!

Melissa Blake on 4:30 PM

What a great idea! :)

Mirrored furniture on 6:53 PM

Have a great time at the weekend!

Inventing Weddings on 8:20 PM

These would make excellent favors! They are hip and lovely.

Anonymous on 6:39 PM

love these. what a great and unique gift for a couple.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook