noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

grass-friendly sandals

grassfriendly
My favorite grass-friendly sandals for outdoor weddings this spring! If you're looking for a heel, the turquoise wedges are just the right mix of dressy and dainty (from Lily Pulitzer). Both the flats would look amazing with a flowy grecian dress... The first ones are quite affordable, from Jessica Bennett. The second ones are Stuart Weitzman, and perhaps my favorite pair of the three, so delicate and feminine. Not a single stick-in-the-mud in the crowd!

8 comments:

Anonymous on 2:27 PM

Love these!!! Dreaming of spring...

Unknown on 3:29 PM

I love the turquoise ones!

Anonymous on 11:44 PM

Great choices! Beautiful, and you won't be in pain at the end of the day.

Nancy on 6:36 PM

Thanks for posting on this topic! I'm trying to find a grass-friendly shoe for my own wedding this spring - I hadn't thought of looking at piperlime.

Anonymous on 7:39 PM

Hi Mackenzie,

I love those sandals! By the way, I am awarding you with a Blog Luv award because, well... your blog is awesome!

http://www.beau-coup.com/blog/celebrity-weddings/celebrity-wedding-wednesday-and-blog-luv

Anonymous on 8:12 AM

Grass-friendly sandals?

Mackenzie on 10:04 AM

sandals with heels that won't sink into soft ground. :)

Globetrottingbride on 1:44 PM

These are so great. I want them all : )

Mackenzie's Sketchbook