noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

lela rose

LelaRose2
Lela Rose is known in the bridal world for her line of high end, elegantly crafted wedding gowns with simple silhouettes and gorgeous detailing. She also has a line of non-bridal wear, and in my opinion, the gowns in her ready-to-wear line are just as beautiful as the wedding ones. I truly love the strapless white gown with the black detailing. And the orange one with the cut outs is something I would wear any day of the year, whether I was walking down an aisle, or down to the mailbox.

5 comments:

Anonymous on 4:24 PM

I am IN LOVE with Lela Rose!!! I haven't yet begun the dress search, but I'm assuming once I do I'll be saddened by Lela's prices. Do you know of any similar, more budget friendly frocks?

Unknown on 5:40 PM

How I long for the days when women wore more dresses. I love that you'd wear them to the mailbox! :)

What beautiful designs - I am hooked. :)

Unknown on 5:46 PM

5 Star Unique Alterations
1602 Quentin rd(rear office)
Brooklyn NY 11229
1718 677 0609

5 Star Unique Alterations is a full-scale tailoring and dressmaking business and a retailer of bridal and formal gown fashion (bridesmaid, prom, mother-of-the-bride and so on).

The owners are graduates of a fashion and design institute and have been in business for close to two decades. They take pride in their work and are willing to take on all kinds of challenges - correcting the mistakes of other tailoring establishments, custom design of almost any article of clothing and more.
www.1866mywedding.com
www.koshergowns.com
www.uniqalt.com

Anonymous on 3:44 PM

ooo, i'm so lucky. I found the gown at the right for %66 off retail at Nordstrom this weekend. It's returnable, but I fell in love with it and my mother is concerned about the blue detail. Do you think it really is wearable for a wedding?

Mackenzie on 3:47 PM

OMG! It's more than wearable, it's fabulous! SOMETHING BLUE??!! It's perfect.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook