noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

hanna's phoenix

pheonix
Thanks to Becky, I found Hanna Hartnell, and thanks to Hanna, we have the Phoenix. This elegant dress can be made in pretty well any color, and would make a lovely wedding gown for anyone channeling the soft-sexy Hollywood vibe. I love the blue/green version at the bottom, but I also really love the romanesque quality of the ivory one at the top. While the front sort of says "I am classical, I am a goddess" the back just kind of issues forth a low purrrrrrrr. I really like what the back has to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous on 8:16 PM

That is a gorgeous gown. I wish I had found something like that in time for my wedding.

Anonymous on 5:35 AM

oh WOW! where can I get one?!?!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook