noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

wai ching

waiching
I love these! Designer Chrissy Wai Ching Leung of Wai Ching has really flattering and creative takes on the formal gown. The center one is beautifully and uniquely embroidered in red and creme, and the kick-pleats are lined in contrasting fabric for a little extra "kick". I just adore the first one. I'm picturing its possibilities as a summery/beachy wedding gown. With some really delicate gold jewelry? Uh. Absofreakinglutley.

Available over at Stars and Infinite Darkness.

2 comments:

Anonymous on 12:31 PM

Thanks for the excellent tip! I've been trying to find a dress that is not your average bridal dress from a salon, yet has an artistic, edgier quality to it, while still being pretty. These dresses are perfect!

I emailed Chrissy at Wai Ching (the very talented designer!) and they do custom colors and will work with you to create a dress especially for you -- even building a dress from the ground up or taking favorite features of the ones she's already designed to create something else.

Again, thank you. As soon as I saw your post, I breathed a sigh of relief. I knew dresses like this had to be out there somewhere! What a lovely alternative to bridal salon mania! :-)

Anonymous on 10:08 AM

I love that dress! (the one on the left)! Do you know if it's available through anyone else? I was looking for it on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/bridal_shops_dresses.html cause I'm getting married next year.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook