noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

trolling ebay


I'm hoping to make "Trolling eBay" a weekly feature, where I aim to seek out the tastiest vintage jewelry, vintage dresses, vintage handbags, and other wedding appropriate items to be had in the vast ebay expanse.
I'm going to insert a little caveat here, and say that I don't think it's a great idea to buy diamonds or other very expensive items on ebay. I'm a firm believer in the "you get what you pay for" school of shopping, and will not be pointing you in the direction of any 99 cent "diamond" rings. Too risky. So without further adooo-

ART DECO ESTATE RHINESTONE DRESS CLIP BROOCH ~VINTAGE
50s Vintage Lace Bride Bridal Wedding Dress Gown & Veil
SLEEK VINT ESTATE 14K GOLD FILIGREE TURQUOISE EARRINGS
Estate Vintage Sterling Silver Stylized Bird Rhinestone

5 comments:

Anonymous on 7:58 AM

Amen on Ebay loveliness--it is possible to get good stuff from Ebay, but one must be careful. My husband actually purchased my (vintage) engagement ring from there, but only after much careful research and deliberation. It was later appraised for $1000 more than he paid for it. So, moral of the story is, you get what you pay for, I suppose.

Anonymous on 10:22 AM

Wow! What a gorgeous ring! Kudos to your husband for his excellent taste and bargain hunting skills.
Makes me wish I had time to scope out all the true gems on eBay, alas...

Anonymous on 6:30 AM

I was intrigued to find that many brides are buying new wedding dresses from eBay’s online wedding store at discount prices. As a response I created 10 tips to ensure brides go into this with the eyes wide open and save money on their dress.

Great blog Mackenzie - I have your feed in my Bloglines account and try to read all your posts.

Best wishes

Elle

Anonymous on 6:33 AM

Here is the link to the 10 wedding dress shopping tips

Sorry I forgot to add it!

Elle

Wedaholic.com

Anonymous on 9:55 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mackenzie's Sketchbook