noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

off to toronto


This is my 100th post! Super! When I first started posting I never thought I'd grow to like blogging this much. I look forward to writing and hearing all of your comments everyday. Who knew I'd get readers from Singapore, India, Spain, Isreal, or Japan?! Craziness. A big blogger "woot" to all you international readers.
Speaking of international... I'm off to Toronto for the weekend! I'm going to my soon to be sister-in-law's bridal shower, where we'll be putting together more paper poppy pomanders. I'll be sure to upload some pictures when I get home. Have a nice weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous on 12:23 PM

congrats mackenzie! you've added a wonderful addition to my daily blog reading! have a great weekend...can't wait to see more of those damn gorgeous paper pomanders!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook