noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

jennifer dawes: clever girl


This weekend, while I was "resurfching" (that's half researching, half surfing) I came across these clever little rings by Jennifer Dawes. The idea is that the jewels and or golden ball bearings slide around inside the track on top of the ring, creating a pleasant little poetry of motion on your finger. After some careful thought, I decided that I very much like these rings. Very modern jewelry can tend toward clunky. While I think the clunk CAN be very pretty, it's not generally something I gravitate towards. I like that these remain feminine and dainty but with a clean line and an almost engineer-y feel. Her approach to displaying the gems is unpretentious, and it's totally different from anything I've seen. Very smart. Very smart indeed.

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook