noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

fun fashion blogs

Whilst chillaxing this weekend, I found some really fun blogs that you should check out. Firstly, Fashion is Spinach is my new favorite fashion blog. I found myself reading all the archived posts, which is how I can tell if something is genuinely good.
Also on the radar is the already well known Go Fug Yourself, which had me laughing out loud as I read about the fashion tribulations of Hollywood's starlets. Heather and Jessica, the girls who write GFY are smart, funny, and they've got tongues like scimitars. Poor Mischa Barton just gets ripped to shreds, but I'll be damned if it isn't hilarious.

This just in from Martha Stewart: "Wasting time, it's a good thing".

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook