noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

savor the favor!



I found these adorable favors at White Aisle, a great stop for gifts, favors, jewelry, purses and any number of other things bridal.
I think the chopstick idea is so cute. My Mr. and I used them at our wedding. We tied them with a ribbon and a tag with our initials. The tag said, "We work better as a pair" Get it? Because chopsticks AND married people do work better as a pair! It was cute. Everyone said so.

*I just noticed that I say "cute" allllll the time. I'm trying to cut back. Call me on it.*

2 comments:

Anonymous on 5:56 PM

this is a great site--thanks!

Anonymous on 10:19 PM

my hubby and i got our favors from white aisle - salt water taffy (to match our south street seaport location) in small candy boxes wrapped with a burgundy ribbon and wax seal. some of our guests even commented that it was the freshest taffy they had ever eaten. :)they have really cute things. i esp like the candles you have posted here :)

Mackenzie's Sketchbook