noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

cover your shoulders young lady!




Propriety be damned! We like dresses with sleeves because they're pretty! They're unique! And gosh darn it we all don't love our triceps!
1) White and Pink Striped Shirtdress: by Carolina Herrera
2) Avignon: Pronovias Couture 2006
3) Agata: Elie by Elie Saab for Pronovias
4) Tirana Angel Wings: Jenny Packham Bride
5) Odette Roma: Jenny Packham Bride
6) Emele: Ulla Maija
7) Duchess Silk Cape Dress: Bonaparte-NY
8) Debora: Valentino Sposa for Pronovias
9) Estepa: Pronovias Collection 2007
10) Pouf Sleeve: Kirstie Kelly 2006
11) Short Sleeve, High Neck: Kirstie Kelly 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous on 10:04 AM

I'm wearing #1 at my wedding and I LOVE, love, LoVe it. I also think #11 is pretty. Holla for the "long-sleeved, three-quarter" girls!

Anonymous on 5:04 PM

Hear, hear! I wore a gorgeous long-sleeved, high-necked gown at my wedding because the style looks good on me and I felt comfortable wearing it all day. It was a custom gown, too, so nobody will ever have one quite like it.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook